In hèlix3c we like to share the thinking generated by us and the people around us. And we like to do so in an environment that encourages discussion and the exchange of different opinions.
What is the purpose of these seminars?
- Mentoring throughout the seminar.
- A private and secure on-line platform where participants can connect and share their experiences, opinions and knowledge.
- Individual Coaching.
- Consultancy on organizational development.
- Incorporation to the open community "To be a Dolphin" - fostering unconventional thinking.
- Want to potentialize their talent and the talent of the people around them.
- Want to act differently to get different results.
- Seek what they really like doing and are capable of doing.
- Want to find out the "what for" of what they are doing?
- Realize that they have reached a crossroad and have to choose a direction.
- Extremely dynamic. They make you think and act.
- Very useful both, professionally and privately.
- They helped me deal with certain situations from another perspective.
- You learn to distinguish between what really is relevant and what is not.
- Very comfortable, four sessions of one and a half days each over several months.
- A tutorial. With people who have a genuine interest in people and help you to work on personal doubts.
Would you like to know more about the seminar-workshop "Growing in Self-Leadership"?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0034 934 82 221 and ask for Maria Roser.
ACTIVATING THINKING (CONFERENCES)
Another format we use in hèlix3c to activate thinking is giving lectures in companies, organizations and institutions. We participated at:
The Catalan Association of Journalists
What is the Knowledge Economy?
The estarbé School of Health
Managing your own health
Cotxeres Palau Robert
Cooperar para competir: el reto de la empresa catalana - See more at: http://www.helix3c.com/es/pensar/seminarios#sthash.6IhUKv9i.dpuf
Cooperating to compete: the challenge of Catalan businesses
"Activating talent," What? Whose? How? Why?
"Sense of being part of a whole: a necessary condition for economic and social progress"
- "Towards talented organizations"
Talk at the Care Unit of the Pathology of the Knee (Hospital Clínico de Barcelona)
- "Learning to Work as a Team: Connectivity"
Conference at 22 @
- "Create, Share, Connect. A strategy to value creation"
- "The (no) limits of ITC"
- "Ecosystems of Innovation"
- "Thinking in Energy Efficiency. Is this enough?"
- "Innovation at the Service of a New Construction Model"
- "Funding Criteria Focused on People"
- "Knowledge Economy"